Friday 5 April 2013

Mini Hair Things Haul!

I got my hair cut recently not that much, but enough so you can notice, and so i thought that i would treat myself to a few products; not the best quality but right for me(:(:
Back-Combing Brush, Primark, £1
I've seen Zoella blog about this in her February favourites, and went into primark one day and found one similar to hers. I bought it, and to be honest, its better then i'd thought it would be. I only backcomb the top of my hair to give it some life and i think it works amazingly.

Leopard Print Claw Clip, 99p Store, 99p
Okay, so im real cheapie for buying this, but all the other ones in different shop are so much more expensive and they work exactly in the same way! I'm even going to go back soon for more!

Goody Hairbands, Boots, £1.99
These are amazing, they have no metal bit so the dont damage your hair! Just buy them, also they have them in lots of other colours, but i went for this pack because its very natural.

Hair Slides, Primark, £1.50
These i just bought because i thought they looked cool, and my mum agreed as you can see because she's "borrowed" (taken) one of the leopard print ones, but i love these to bits, one to match every outfit.

Hairbrush, Primark, £1
I've just wanted a hairbrush like this for ages to try it out, even though i have a tangle-teezer, and well its cool, and good quality and i love it;)

Follow me on Instagram;
@sexbum_

<3xoxo<3

No comments:

Post a Comment