Friday 5 April 2013

Barry M Nail Paint- Mini Haul!

So at Gatwick Airport i went into boots and saw that the Barry M Nail Polishes were on 3 for 2 and i decided to treat myself;)
340- Aqua Glitter
I already have a glitter nail paint, and i really like them, and the quality, so i got this aqua-blue shade which will be especially good for the summer season coming up, and Menorca this summer<3

341- Cappucino
This shade when i saw it i thought why not, the weather rubbish so why not have a nail varnish to match it;) I thought it looked quite nice in the bottle, but when i put it on it wasnt what i expected, so good for murky, rainy days but not for spring&summer<3

304- Mint Green
I've been looking for a mint green shade as soon as i found out that there was a mint green colour in the world, and i absolutely love it. Perfect for spring, summer and even autumn as its green. I actually cried because i found it;)

Follow me on Instagram;
@sexbum_

<3xoxo<3

No comments:

Post a Comment