Thursday 14 March 2013

So in half term i went to Windsor with my mum, and picked up a few things;

Topshop Disco Pants, £30
I've seen lots of people wearing these this season, and i thought that you could only get them from American Apparel, and i couldnt even find them there:D but i found these and just tried them on and bought them. They're A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

New Look, Skater Skirt, £9.99
I've wanted a skater skirt ever since they came out, and to be honest, i couldnt be asked to buy one, until they come out in new look! I actually got this from the generation section, and 12-13 is actually still too bit, when i wanted bigger. They're cheaper in the generation section, so why pay more? And i got black because it goes with everything!

New Look, Skater Skirt, £9.99
 I saw this one after the black one and just bought it! I've seen some friends wearing Burgandy ones before, and with a black top they actually look quite nice! This is the same as the black one, and its from the generation section too!

New Yorker, 14.99 euros, £11.99 (in england)
I saw this and fell in love. I've wanted a peplum top for ages, and this is exactly what i like, strapless and a kind of open back. I wore this to liquid, and got many compliments so yeah. And also black an easy wear colour so...(:

New Look, PJ top, £4 SALE ITEM
My mum actually found this on the sale racks, and i love it. It'll be nice with leggings, and comfy to sleep in! And a plus that its leopard print!<3

River Island, Denim Dungarees, £30
I've wanted dunagrees for a long time, good for just themselves with a top for summer, and with leggings for winter! Last time i wore dungarees was when i was like 5, but recently they've got back into fashion! Total must have!

I also got a few other things, but forgot to put them in!<3

Follow me on twitter;
@JDB_Megan

E-mail me;
meganbates@fsmail.net

Follow me on instagram;
@sexbum_

<3xoxo<3

No comments:

Post a Comment