Friday 8 March 2013

I know its march but...yeah:P<3
Here's last month's favourites;
Natural Collection Lip Gloss in Fondant
This is a nice colour, quite good for the spring and summer seasons, and it lasts for a long time on your lips. The only not quite so good thing about it is that its quite sticky but not that sticky:L
£1.99 from Boots

Natural Collection Eyeshadow Duo in Starlight/Midnight
These two colours are very 'smokey eye', they gave my bold colours, and i realised i used this quite a lot.
£1.99 from Boots

Travel Tangle Teezer
I was a big fan of tangle teezers before i bought this, as i already have a hot pink brush. This is the 'travel' brush, and well, it was not as good as the normal brush. It has smaller bristles so it takes longer to get the knots out, and just generally took longer.
£8.99 from Boots

'They're Real' Mascara from Benefit
I actually stole this from my mum because it was so good, it didnt clump as much as other mascaras, and by the end of the day i didnt have little black flakes under my eyes, so i really recommend this to anyone! (I dont actually know the price,oops)
----- from Benefit

Herbal Essences 'Seductively Straight' Shampoo
As you can see this is only half full, but ive bought other bottles of it in the past. This shampoo was really good, and it did actually make my hair a little straighter, but yeah.
£2.99 from Superdrug

Aussie '3 Minute Miracle' Deep Conditioner
This is the conditioner that i use generally every time i wash my hair, its good, and smells like bubblegum, so that a plus. After about a week or so using it i saw a difference in my hair.
£2.99 from Tesco

So that was last months favourites; and yeah<3

Follow me on instagram;
sexbum_

Follow me on twitter;
@JDB_Megan

<3xoxo<3

No comments:

Post a Comment