Monday 11 February 2013

Sorry it's late but didnt have time&i wanted the best for you guys:P<3
And so here's the January Favourites!;

Doublebase Gel-I got mine from Boots!
Before i started using this gel, i had little red stops on the tops of my arms and legs, the looked horrible, and i didnt know how to get it away. They were't itchy or anything, just looked mank. My Mum asked the chemist one day about trying to get rid of them, and she give her this cream. It's bloody amazing! Once i used it a few times, they went away, and now i use it on everything; sores on my feet from shoes, little spots,(not on face,ew) and yeah. This is £5.99 or something, but you can get it on prescription for free.

L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray-Anywhere!
This hairspray is amazing, it holds your hair for the whole day, and you dont need to top it up in between, and the best thing about it, is that you just brush it out at the end of the day, and so you needn't wash your hair every single day (as its so bad ahh). But it bloody hurts when you brush it out,ahh:(<3 This is £2.99, but lasts for long!

Natural Collection-Pressed Powder
This powder is a-m-a-z-i-n-g! Its £1.99, and lasts me for a long time, and looks great on the Natural Collection foundation or tinted moisturiser. If your looking for something to wear everyday, i totally recommend this!

Prickly Pear Peel Off-Face Mask
I've used this face mask flavour a couple of times and even got my friend to try, it smells so good, and afterwards my skin was so soft. It's easy to reply and peel off, and especially good for relaxing. You can get these in Boots, Primark (yes,even primarni do 'em) or any other drugstore.

Poundworld(yes,im cheap) Make Up Pads
These are so good, yes i know you cant always trust these pound stores, but i washed mine fully before using them, and well there so good. You pay £1 for 30, 10 in circle shape and 20 in the triangle shape. My friend even tried them, and keeps buying packet after packet! Total bargain, and worth the little you spend so get buying!

Sally Hansen Base And Top Coat
This was £4 and you can get it from any drugstore, it strengthened my nails after i used it a few times, and is great as both base and top coat, giving it a shiny, slick finish.

Natural Collection-Tinted Moisturiser
I get my colour in Fair, and all the Natural Collection brand is only found in boots. This is, like the pressed powder, £1.99, and i like to use the powder on top. And this too, is good for everyday, easy use.

Well thats all for January; but i'll start having to do February soon:O<3

Follow Me on Twitter&Tweet me saying that you read my blog, and then i'll shoutout you:*<3
@JDB_Megan

Loves you:*<3

<3xoxo<3

No comments:

Post a Comment