Sunday 10 February 2013

Primark,Slough Shop&ZARA Haul!

I went shopping with my family last weekend&we went to slough!, i picked up quite a few things there with christmas money&got some quite good bargains, ready for when i go to Italy in March. Okay so heres what I got;

Primark-Tan Tote Bag
This was £12, and when i saw it i instantly fell in love. This is big, but not too big, good to keep important things and little shopping bag in when you go shopping, and i havent got a tan bag yet, and with the bargain price of £12, cheaper then any other tan bags ive seen.

 Primark-Black Tote Bag
Well, i needed a new school bag, and this being big enough for the A4 books and folders, it just seemed a right idea to buy the same bag but in black. This one was £12 too!

Primark-Burgandy Blazer
I dont know why but i didnt have a blazer before i got this, its a nice colour for all the seasons, because its not to dark and not too bright, and this was on the sale rail, for £7, and the last one a size 8! It was mine!

Primark-Gold&Black Speckled Leggings
  
This, like the blazer were on the sale rail, and im obsessed with leggings! These were originally £7 but down to £3! Total bargain, and i know im gonna get good use out of them, especially for parties!

Primark-Panther Collar Sheer Blouse
I recently watched Zoella's Primark haul video, and she featured this in it! It's totally lush, and the panthers on the tip of the collar give a bit of fun with this elegant shirt, and its black so it will go with anything! This was £7, and i find that Primark blouses actually last quite long!

Primark-Khaki Green Sheer Shirt
My Mum actually spotted this, on a different rail which it shouldnt actually have been on! Im so glad she did, its so loose and i love khaki green, its great to wear around the house with just leggings, or to tuck it into a pair of jeans to go out with, must have buy for £6!

Primark-Lightwash Jeggings
I'm not actually a fan of jeans or jeggings, because i cant ever find the right size, like i cant find any that go over my ass! And when i do, they end up too long! But i saw these, and they felt exactly like leggings, soft and everything, so i thought i'd give them a go! And these were £7!

Primark-Long Sleeved Loose Top
This top is actually so perfect! Its quite tights around the arms for me (whether i have fat arms i dont know) and loose around the like top bit, however its called, my Mum spotted this top too, and its just great for lounging around the house in, so comfy, and this was only £6!

Slough Shop-BOY Jumper
Okay, so you know in slough you get all those discount shops which sell nice stuff, well i got this from there, and yes its a fake, with a kind of rough outer, but its so soft inside, and keeps you so warm! It was actually only £10, so quite good for winter, with leggings or shorts and tights, so yes, i think one of my favourite buys this time!

Same Slough Shop :D-Camo Jacket
I actually already have a camo jacket, which was originally my Dads but he gave it to me, that ones quite loose and long, its a medium size in mens, but its so warm, my Dad spotted this jacket, and its like the same but tighter, shorter and more fitted with a collar and no hood. It lighter then the other one, and so will look good with everything! And this was on sale, from £25 to £15, so money well spent.

ZARA-Camo Jeans
I didnt actually buy these, my Mum and Nan did but they're amazing so i thought id put them in anyway. They're from ZARA, and as my Mum and Nan tell my only £7 in the sale, they got me a size 10 in these and they're such a good fit, i especially like the zip on the ankle and lower leg, but they take quite a while to take on and off!

Anyway, byeee!, hope you liked everything&Go get shopping! :')<3

-Also, on Thursday I'm going on holiday to Germany until Sunday, so i wont be able to post then, but i'm bring my video camera so be ready;)<3-

My E-Mail if you need anything or want a chat, because obvs thats what everyone does; just tell me that you read my blog otherwise i'll be kinda freaked out!;
meganbates@fsmail.net

My Twitter, follow me&i'll follow back if you tweet me saying you read my blog, and then i'll know;)<3;
@JDB_Megan

<3xoxo<3

No comments:

Post a Comment