Thursday 23 May 2013

Brothers Communion; OOTD!

Brothers Communion; OOTD


So it was my brothers First Holy Communion last Saturday and i bought a few things for that, as you can see the shoes, which i think ive already done a blog post for, with are from office, and the dress, from River Island.

LUL, I KNOW I LOOK DEAD IN THESE BUT THEY WERE THE ONLY ONES I HAD HAHAHA
Hoop Earrings; £3.00; RIVER ISLAND
Cardigan; £9.99; NEW LOOK
Dress; £20; RIVER ISLAND
Wedges; £30; OFFICE
So as you can see i had a fan tan mishap, my feet were like bright white and my legs patchy browny/orangey.  Not a good look with sandal wedges on LOL.

The dress i thought was a nice like royal blue, with black panels down the side, it was a last minute buy, and it took me like 2 mins to choose and try on, i thought it looked decent, and went well with the black shoes and cardigan of my outfit which i had bought before the dress, lul.

Follow Me On Instagram;
@sexbum_

<3xoxo<3

No comments:

Post a Comment