Sunday 6 January 2013

SKIING POSTT: My show-off, retard father..

Oh so, the next few pictures that your eyes sadly see are of my show-off, weirdo father who is snowboarding. And also who i love dearly ;)
Anyway, if you decide not to read this post, i dont blame you.
Run whilst you can D:

With a guy who sadly cant get away from him, and he called "friend"..
JOKE. MY FATHER IS NOT RETARDED, HE IS FULLY-NORMAL...HOPEFULLY.
and yes that is his friend.

This is him, by himself this time, and many other times.
He looks like he's trying to summon the snow out of the way.
Like a magician.
Why cant he make balloon animals then?

I actually like the sun in this one, and the snow that it shines on.
Although he looks like he's having a poo in mid-air.

Why oh why does he have "NUG" on his snowboard.
Your lucky not to have seen the other side of it.
Its of an old man.
Who apparently is an old American President.
Sorry if your American and your reading this, i still think your the coolest.

The sun in this one too!<3<3
But where's his face.
I swear the sun cant eat people.
OR CAN IT?!?!

Trying to look cool.
FAIL.
Well i think it is.
Sorry if you dont agree.

This jump is the bestest.
Sadly his mouth wasnt shut after.
He didnt stop talking about it for days after.
Even to strangers.

Just noticed that there is my dad's friend there.
And the guy who he works with.
Who's taking this photo.
Why does my father have a spotty nose? D:

If you too have weirdo fathers e-mail me their weirdest thing;
we're in this together:
meganbates@fsmail.net
^^^
thats my e-mail address, not my fathers.
Dont worry :')

<3xoxo<3


No comments:

Post a Comment