Tuesday 25 December 2012

Christmas!&presents!

Merry Christmas to you all!:*<3
Hope you got everything you wanted&hope that your pigs in pigs are tasty;)
Didnt really know what to post today, so i thought i'd show you some of my christmas presents, all which are amazingg<3<3

Soap and Glory "shower trip" gift set
I got this from my brother, whos 7! How did he know i love soap and glory, i swear we're telepathic. Well, if thats how you spell it :D We're going away skiing for the 4th year running tomorrow, and im kinda excited, nice to get away and have the fresh air, but anyway, i can use this&take it with me, oh so practical. The only bummer is that im gonna miss the boxing day tv :'( 

David and Goliath Pajama Bottoms
I LOVE DAVID AND GOLIATH. Since the day me and my family fund it in London, and i bought my postman jacket and pajama shorts, i've loved it. Its just so unique, and not many people have things from there, but also it good for your money, not to expensive but not cheaply made. And this bottoms are amazing<3<3 especially from winter. Much love mummy&daddy:*

"Beverly Hills Polo Club" make up set
I've never actually seen any types of make up like this, but this palette set looks so nice, especially the easy-to-fit-in-handbag packaging. Its got such nice pinks for spring, something new to try out, and if its good then probably repurchase!

Mark Hill "Sexy Waves and Curls" Magic Wand
I've wanted some a curling wand for so long now, they look so easy to use, and im kinda bored of straightners now. The thing is with these is that they're something that im gonna use all year round so they're worth it :')

Nike Blazers, in like fuschia pink
I've wanted nike blazers for so long now, they're like amazing, and this colour! My nan sure does have good taste;), ahha, i know ill wear them a lot in the spring soo...worth the £70 pounds that they were!

What did you get? Send me an e-mail:
meganbates@fsmail.net
I'll reply to them all!:*

<3xoxo<3


No comments:

Post a Comment